Contact Us

Use the form on the right to contact us.

You can edit the text in this area, and change where the contact form on the right submits to, by entering edit mode using the modes on the bottom right. 

18 Rusholme Pl
Manchester, M14 5TE
United Kingdom




Before you arrive...

Make sure you have the appropriate identification and the correct visa before you get here.


To enter the UK you will need to show a valid passport, or national identity card if you are an EEA citizen. If you are not an EU national, you will need to show further documentation, including a landing card, and you may need a visa.


You may need to acquire a visa before you travel to Britain, if you are not a British citizen or a citizen of one of the European Economic Area (EEA) countries.  The EEA comprises all European Union member states, plus Iceland, Liechtenstein, and Norway. Swiss nationals do not require visas to enter the UK.

Nationals from some countries will need a general visit visa in order to gain entry to the UK.

Please use the following link to determine whether or not a visa will be required for your visit.


Invitation letters

If you will require a visa to visit the UK, you may need an invitation letter from the ManMUN Secretariat. If you or members of your delegation require a visa to visit the UK, please fill in an application form by clicking on the button below.

We encourage you to submit this information as soon as possible, through your head delegate.

For full details about visa requirements and application procedures, visit UK Visas.

ManMUN is not responsible for the content of external internet sites.